What is LPG?
Find out more about Liquid Petroleum Gas
LPG stands for Liquid Petroleum Gas. LPG is is a non-toxic, clean-burning, sulphur-free and smoke-free fuel, consisting of propane or butane. It is delivered and stored in bottled gas form or bulk tanks, which can be installed anywhere, making it a versatile and portable energy source for all residential or business needs, where mains gas is not available. Unlike oil tanks, LPG bulk tanks are secure, giving you peace of mind from oil theft worries. Find out more about what LPG can do for you.
LPG is a clean-burning, sustainable and efficient fuel and a vital source of energy for hundreds of millions of people throughout the world today. It is a multi-purpose energy with literally thousands of applications. It is portable, can be transported, stored and used virtually anywhere in the world and there are sufficient reserves to last for many decades. LPG also shows lower greenhouse gas emissions than petrol, diesel, and electricity, on an energy-equivalent basis.
Clean, green and efficient fuel
LPG is an exceptional energy source due to its origin, benefits, applications and its industry. As a clean, lower carbon, efficient and innovative energy it offers benefits to consumers, industry and the environment. With an immediate and global availability, environmental benefits, its natural by-product origin, transportation flexibility and diverse application, LPG plays a pivotal role in the transition towards a more secure, sustainable and competitive energy model.
- Highly Efficient- combining the most modern home heating technology with a range of super- efficient Condensing Gas Boilers.
- Versatile - LPG can provide heating, hot water, cooking and gas fires no matter where you live.
- Cost Effective - Condensing boilers, gas tumble dryers are just some of the Flogas solutions that can save you money.
- Clean Burning - LPG is a non-toxic, clean-burning, sulphur-free and smoke-free fuel.
- Mobile - You LPG can be stored in a way that best suits you, a personal gas tank, bulk gas tanks or compact propane cylinders.