Important Message for BE Energy Customers
As you know Flogas Ireland purchased the Budget Energy business, which includes BE Energy, in May 2020.
And now we are delighted to announce that BE Energy customers will transfer to Flogas on 4th December. We have written to all BE Energy customers on the 4th November, if you haven’t received a letter please let us know on the contact details below.
We want to assure you that:
- There will be no interruption to your electricity supply
- The process will happen automatically, you do not need to do anything at this stage
- There will be no change to the tariff you have agreed with BE Energy
- Your BE Energy account balance will transfer to Flogas after the 4th December, in the meantime you will continue to be billed by BE Energy.
- There will be no initial change to your monthly payment amount and you can opt out of this transfer process up to the 3rd December by switching supplier, though an early exit fee may apply if you switch before your contract end date if applicable.
What happens next:
We will write to you in December to confirm the transfer has taken place, to provide you with your new Flogas account number, and provide you with further details relating to your payment dates and electronic billing. In the interim we would encourage you to read our Frequently Asked Questions.
Until then if you have any other questions please contact either BE Energy directly on 1800 817383.
We look forward to welcoming you to Flogas in the coming weeks.
Customer Service Team