Online Accounts Frequently Asked Questions
- If you have received an email asking you to register for “My Account” you’ll need:
- The email address you signed up to Flogas with
- Your mobile phone number
If you are not sure of the email address registered with Flogas, or you have any other problems registering for “My Account” call our Customer Support Team on 041 214 9500 If you are having trouble registering:
Check you are using the email address registered with Flogas –if you’re not sure which one you provided please contact our Customer Support Team at email@example.com or call 041 214 9500 No problem, it happens all the time! You can reset your password by selecting “Forgot your password?” on My Account login page here.
- From time to time you may be unable to login to My Account if we are:
- Making updates to “My Account”
- Conducting system maintenance
- Experiencing technical downtime
Click on download, your bill should start downloading using your internet browser in a PDF format on any device. Depending on your device default browser the PDF will open as a downloaded file or within the browser window.
If any of these happen, please wait 30 minutes, and then try again.
If you are still having problems logging in because you can’t remember your password you can reset your password by selecting “Forgot your password?” on My Account login page here.
Once you enter the email address for your account a link will be sent to your email address requesting you reset your password.
If you’re having trouble remembering which email address is on your account, or you are still experiencing problems you can contact our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 041 214 9500
If nothing happens when you click on download bill, you may need to “disable Popup blocker” especially for Smart phones
For some tips and tricks for the most commonly used internet browsers and how to download a file:
- Safari should download your bill as a separate file which can be located in the downloads folder of your Safari device.
- Double click on the downloaded file or use the arrow to choose additional options.
- If nothing happens when you click on download bill, right click download bill and select “Open link in new tab”
- Chrome normally downloads your file as a separate file which can be located at the bottom left corner of your Chrome browser window
- Double click on this file starting in “FGNG” to open or use the arrow to choose additional options to open
- Internet Explorer
- Internet explorer will download your file either by: opening in the browser window
- Separate download similar to the below screenshot
- Microsoft Edge normally opens PDFs by default in the browser window
- Firefox downloads files by default in a downloads folder which can be accessed by clicking on the down arrow in the top right corner of the Firefox browser window
- PDF Reader/ Viewer
- You may also want to install a pdf reader if your pc/laptop or mobile device doesn’t already have a pdf reader
- Adobe Reader is one of the most commonly used pdf reader
- You can download adobe reader