Ebilling Tips & Tricks
Ebilling from Flogas - how do I download my bill to view?
How can I download my bill to view ?
In the ebilling email received from Flogas, click on the large button titled:
- 'DOWNLOAD ELECTRICITY BILL'
- 'DOWNLOAD GAS BILL'
- From the previous step, your bill should start downloading using your internet browser in a PDF format
- Depending on your device default browser the pdf will open as a downloaded file or within the browser window
Some tips and tricks for the most commonly used internet browsers and how to download a file.
- Chrome normally downloads your file as a separate file which can be located at the bottom left corner of your Chrome browser window
- Double click on this file starting in “FGNG” to open or use the arrow to choose additional options to open
Internet explorer will download your file either by:
- opening in the browser window
- Separate download similar to the below screenshot
- Microsoft Edge normally opens PDFs by default in the browser window
- Firefox downloads files by default in a downloads folder which can be accessed by clicking on the down arrow in the top right corner of the Firefox browser window
PDF Reader/ Viewer
- You may also want to install a pdf reader if your pc/laptop or mobile device doesn’t already have a pdf reader
- Adobe Reader is one of the most commonly used pdf reader
- You can download adobe reader
- For a Windows device (pc/laptop) www.adobe.com/reader
For an android mobile device from your Play Store
For an apple Device from your app store