Flogas is committed to providing websites that are accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. This site contains many features to help users with disabilities navigate easily. You can use the tab key on your keyboard to jump from one link to the next. All navigation bars in the site provide a logical order for this. All content images used in the home page and elsewhere include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null (empty) ALT attributes. This website has been developed using guidelines on accessibility set out by the W3C (the World Wide Web Consortium), and aims to ensure:
- That all content is accessible and semantically structured.
- Any animated content can be paused.
- That the site displays correctly in all current browsers and one previous release e.g Internet Explorer version 9 (latest) and version 8.
- All HTML and CSS code validates. However, with a dynamic site like this validations are fragile and can destablise.
- Text and image links contain meaningful descriptions.
It should be noted that it is not always possible to adhere to letter of each checkpoint. Browsers and access technologies have outgrown many of the difficulties that once needed guidelines to overcome them, rendering some checkpoints obsolete. With this in mind we are committed to ensuring a high level of accessibility and usability throughout the website. Certain documents in this site may be published in the Portable Document Format (PDF) format, which requires you to download and install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software. Wherever possible we have also provided accessible alternatives to this content in HTML format.